Does your support service drive value into your ERP investment?
In today’s competitive landscape, no organization can afford to experience ongoing issues associated with their ERP system. Typical SAP® support organizations keep the systems up and running but deviate from best practices; complicating the overall functionality over time.
Symptoms experienced by the organization’s ERP users include:
- Missed Commitments – Unable to solve business issues when promised.
- Incorrect or Incomplete solutions – The final resolution to problems is either incorrect or incomplete.
- Users are surprised by the solutions and the changes and requirements to utilize them
- Backlog of changes and issues continue to grow with little or no progress
- Every issue seems to be solved through the use of custom development (programs and transactions)
- Users work alone and struggle to solve their own issue.
We asked the obvious question: Why haven’t support organizations evolved at the speed that ERP systems have? Why can’t organizations choose support that improves their world?
Our answer: Support on Demand.
Support on Demand goes against the grain, and takes the criticisms of typical support models into account. By using our cutting edge sustainable Value support methodology (sVs), Q Data USA is delivering Support on Demand by:
- Aligning your support with your business’ goals and objectives
- Through a predictable controlled cost model
- Delivering quality solutions for your business users
- Using a dedicated and experienced support team
- Addressing the challenges and struggles faced running SAP ® applications
Our guarantee is that your organization will gain strategic support advantages, your SAP ® system will stabilize over time, and your organization will experience the value a functional ERP solution can deliver. This will lead to a stronger and unified business and support teams focused on delivering value through increased profitability, better operational efficiencies, and improve capital investments.