Q Data USA focuses on 3 main areas, namely:
- SAP Implementations and upgrades
Utilizingour implementation maturity methodology we can advise, manage and execute projects covering topics like:
- SAP ERP with common modules such as MM, SD, FICO, HR
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI)
- Supply Chain Extended Solutions (ES+) Implementation
Global outsourcing combined with increasing demand for better customer service and response while remaining compliant towards regulations is a challenge to any Supply Chain. How can companies leverage their solution technologies to improve Supply Chain efficiencies and increase the responsiveness within the Supply Chain when situations occur that affect it?At Q Data, we focus our efforts on those solution components that SAP has delivered to help create Efficient, Responsive Supply Chains.As Supply Chain experts, our ES+ team advises, manages and executes on SAP’s Supply Chain related solutions such as:
- SAP Supply Chain Integrity comprising of:
- SAP Event Management (EM) – Providing process visibility and exception management to all of your supply chain processes by capturing events from within SAP and from your external partners and measuring them against the demand and supply plan.
- SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure (AII) – Bringing real business awareness to raw events captured from bar-codes or RFID tags and increasing efficiencies and responsiveness in production, warehousing and transportation processes
- SAP Object Event Repository (OER) – An enterprise-wide repository for serialized items providing the basis for needed track and trace functionality in order to comply with global regulations. The OER is an EPCIS compliant event repository.
- SAP Global Batch Traceability (GBT) – Providing an enterprise batch genealogy showing the relationship between all movements as they related to batch managed parts together with reporting showing distribution records used in the event of a recall or withdrawal
- SAP Transportation Management (TM) – SAP Transportation Management consolidates orders and optimizes shipping across your company. Optimize assignment and tendering of shipments to carriers. Calculate and settle freight and shipments costs. Improve regulation compliance with reliable access to denied-party and embargo lists for international shipping
- SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) – Avoid trade with sanctioned or denied parties, ensure regulatory compliance in export and import activities
- SAP Supplier Network Collaboration (SNC) – Collaboration is an important strategic capability in adaptive supply chain networks. As companies extend internal business applications to external business partners, automating the flow of information with partners allows for better planning and sourcing decisions. SAP SNC improves business collaboration for supplier inventory, release processing, purchase order processing and responsive replenishment.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) – EWM manages key warehouse processes such as inbound and outbound processing, internal warehouse processing, facility management and storage, physical inventory and cross docking.
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) – With APO companies gain the ability to model their supply chain to satisfy market demand and reduce costs by optimally sourcing and deploying resources to maximize service and profitability.
- SAP Supply Chain Integrity comprising of:
- Support on Demand
With our unique points model, through Support on Demand, we are able to provide world class quality support for existing SAP implementations with a fixed price affordable model.
With the above being the areas that we cover, what is it that we do in those areas? Our team of qualified thought leaders, solution engineers, architects and configurers have on average 15 years SAP and industry experience.
The services that we offer in these focus areas depend on the status of the client:
IN DECISION MAKING STAGE: For a company looking for advice on what solutions are applicable for their business process to address their issues or challenges:
- 1 day Readiness Assessment – Review your situation and advise on the solutions to concentrate further efforts on
READY TO IMPLEMENT SAP: For a company looking at implementing SAP (from scratch or adding to an existing installation)
- 5 – 10 day Scoping Assessment – Provide a roadmap to a successful implementation of the appropriate solutions, including timing, resourcing and budget requirements
- Project Implementation:
- Solution Architecting / Engineering
- Configuration and Development
- Quality Assurance
- Education – End user, project team
BUSY IMPLEMENTING: For a company already implementing SAP and need a 2nd opinion we offer the following service:
- Quality Review – As subject matter experts in our focus areas we are often called in to validate the efforts of others
- Validate design prior to execution – Suggest new direction should the design be flawed
- Validate execution prior to roll-out – Suggest ways to correct the issues with minimal impact to design
- Education Academy – For certain of our core competencies we can offer on-site or off-site education of the companies project team on the needed functionality
ALREADY IMPLEMENTED: For companies already running SAP in production
- Support on Demand – Outsourcing SAP support in order to leverage skilled resources at a reduced price