We seek solutions to increase the performance of your organization.
Many organizations struggle with this concept due to the fact that solutions are often sought in isolation of the overall business and its strategic goals. In addition, in most times the solution has no measure of success associated with it. These fatal symptoms are why most Implementations, Solutions and even Support are not adopted by the user community.
Finding the right solution is more than just defining the problem and then matching the technology. The true goal needs increase an organization’s level of Implementation Maturity.
Moving an organization through the “gears of maturity” requires an evolution from determining the need for technology and what the technology is, to realizing that the way users adopt the technology and support it should be driven by innovation to bring business value rather than just the cheapest fast option. The objectives should remain focused on:
- Implementing solutions that allow the business to retain Flexibility, Agility and Scalability
- Understanding the wider impact that technology decisions have on business
- Ensuring the best practices are introduced into the organization and remain as close to standard SAP as possible
- Managing independent thinkers and navigating the “heroes” by introducing a true change management program
- Ensuring well defined measures of success with user adoption being the highest priority
We highlight the following scenarios that provide solutions to common business problems:
- Serialized Track and Trace – Where is my serialized product and has it been in a good status since manufacturing or repackaging?
- Product Recalls and Withdrawals – Can I effectively execute a targeted recall for just the product that was affected by the introduction of a bad batch of raw materials in to my manufacturing process?
- Purchase Order Prompt Payments – How can I pay more vendor invoices, within the terms period and claim my discounts, without having to physically receive the shipped product, without taking on additional financial risk?
- Sales Order Status Visibility – When the customer calls to inquire about the status of their order, do you have the up to the minute information to supply the correct answer ?
- Transportation Compliance – How well are your drivers executing their routes against the planned route? Are your drivers, themselves remaining compliant according to government regulations dictating working hours?
- Assessorial Charges – How well are you recovering assessorial charges from your customers? Are they taking advantage of you?
- Procurement Status Visibility – How effective is your procurement process? Are your suppliers providing the needed product in the correct quantity, at the correct location, on time, with the correct documentation? How quickly do you respond to exceptions raised against the planned procurement process?